These billing terms have been updated 17th of March 2021.
- We, MyEMS Oy, offer service based on Personal Training.
- All possible purchases will be subject to our Terms of Service.
- The cancellation fee will be applied in case of NOT arriving to agreed and confirmed appointment
MyEMS Fitness Website Purchase
- All possible purchases that are done directly through MyEMS Fitness website are managed and billed by MYEMS Oy
- All purchases through MyEMS Fitness website are securely processed via third party payment gateway providers, such as Stripe. Any additional info is referred to their terms and conditions.
- All transactions are handled over SSL and are PCI-Compliant. We do not store Your credit card details.
- In order to enroll in any free trial, the deposit payment must be made at the time of purchase or before You arrive at the appointment.
- This will be a one-time payment to MyEMS Fitness.
- You must notify Us of any change to Your Payment Method.
- We will assume your Payment Method is correct and will continue to bill the fee/charges by payment method You nominated;
- If any subscription fees are not processed for any reason, We may cancel Your appointment with MyEMS Fitness until the payment is made in full.
- We reserve the right to vary the fee billed for Your one-time products
- If you do not cancel Your appointment 24 hours prior to the appointment, You will be deemed to have accepted the variation.
- Your MyEMS Fitness may start with a free trial for a fixed period as specified at the time of a sign up
- Free trials/appointments are only available to new MyEMS Fitness users, and are at the sole discretion of MyEMS Fitness, and if you attempt to sign up for an additional free trial You will be immediately charged with the standard appointment price.
- We reserve the right to revoke Your free trial/appointment at any time.
- Unless You cancel before the end of the possible cancellation period, Your free trial will automatically be charged in case of not arriving at your booked appointment.
- Paid but unused appointment (appointment to which you didn't show-up) even while You’re entitled to free trial period, will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed.
- We may offer special promotions, trials, discounts, offers or coupons from time to time directly through MyEMS Fitness or through third parties, subject to and on its terms and conditions separate to those of MyEMS Fitness. It is Your responsibility to read and understand those terms and conditions.
- Any trial offers or subscriptions will automatically rollover to a paid subscription unless cancelled at the end of the promotional period, or unless otherwise stated.
- You may cancel 24 hours before your appointment.
- We do not offer refunds or credits for unused or late-cancelled appointments, accidental purchases, medical conditions, or any similar reason or event, unless required by law to do so.
- If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please contact our Support Team at [email protected] .
- Further information about cancellation is available at section:
- ‘How can I cancel my appointment with MyEMS Fitness and how it works'?
- The laws in place in Finland govern these MyEMS Fitness Online Billing Terms.
Billing Terms stands for these billing terms, including any additions or variations of MyEMS Fitness Billing Terms made by us;
Payment Method means the payment details nominating the account or process by which a customer or subscriber agrees to pay for the Products as referred to.
Products mean any item, including goods, services, digital products, ebooks, downloads, resource material, online content, and other similar content sold by Us to a customer or subscriber.
We or Our or Us refers to the MyEMS Oy (2880391-3);
You or Your refers to you, the customer or subscriber.
Terms of Purchase and Refund Policy
TERMS OF PURCHASE AND REFUND POLICY
MyEMS Oy (hereinafter referred to as “MyEMS Fitness”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) stand behind all of our products and your satisfaction is very important to us. All purchases made from us (including all related website properties, sales over the phone, and live event on-site purchases) are covered by the following policies.
Offers/Coupons cannot be used in conjunction with each other unless otherwise stated. Coupons are only valid during the advertised promotion period. Prices are subject to change without notice. Gift Cards are non-refundable.