SKINCARE living in a fitness world IS IMPERATIVE for both WOMEN and MEN! During physical activity, our blood circulation increases and we sweat. Sweat is a natural “A/C”, but the sweat also releases toxins. That may make your skin dry and block pores.
1. Clear your face from make-up. You can use micellar water or cleansing wipes.
2. Clear your pores with SOFT cleansing milk or gel. (Leave skin-scrubbing for another day. There is no need to stress your skin before and after training.)
3. Moisturize your skin with a lightweight emulsion or face cream. (It will hydrate and restore your skin comfort.)
4. If your workout is outside SUNSCREEN with SPF of at least 30 is NON-NEGOTIABLE. (Put it on your face, neck, ears and all exposed areas of the body.)
1. Wash your face and body to rinse away the sweat and everything you didn’t get the first time. You may use moisturizing gel or shower oil for body and facial milk for the face. (In case of lack of time use facial cleansing wipes.)
2. Apply a light moisturizer to your face. Don’t forget about the body and treat it with soft body milk. (It will also hydrate and restore skin comfort after the workout.)
3. Use an eye cream, especially if you sometimes have baggy eyes or dark circles. (You might not realize that when you’re dehydrated, your body tries to hang onto water wherever it can—even if that place is, say, the thin skin under your eyes.)
Tip 1: During workout steer clear of touching your face.
Tip 2: Better use water-based cosmetics.
Tip 3: Always choose cosmetics with SPF 30 to protect your skin from sun’s UV rays.
Tip 4: Take a lip balm always with you, as your lips can feel dry and chapped before, during and after the workout.
- Micellar water;
- Soft cleansing gel or milk;
- Lightweight moisturizer (face cream or emulsion);
- Sunscreen with SPF (if your workout is outside);
- Moisturizing gel or shower oil;
- Body milk;
- Eye cream;
- Facial cleansing wipes;
- Lip balm.
Enjoy your skincare rituals!
MyEMS Fitness Online Team